ARGE MUSIC, a project specialized in the composition of music for audiovisual media (cinema, television, and video games, among others), in response to its interest in informing users about the processing of their personal data, it is allowed to formulate this text with in order to comply with the current regulation and define the framework for the attention of queries and claims about the treatment of personal data that it collects and handles, in accordance with Statutory Law 1581 of 2012.
The right to Habeas Data in accordance with the law, is the one that every person has to know, update and rectify the information that has been collected about them in files and databases of a public or private nature, seeking to guarantee to all citizens the decision-making power and control over your personal information. In this sense, ARGE MUSIC proceeds to define these policies taking into account that for the development of its work, it must collect and have access to personal data as responsible and in charge. By virtue of this policy, ARGE MUSIC, undertakes to make use of the data based on a responsible personal information treatment, for the collection, storage and development of any activity in which personal data is included. Likewise, ARGE MUSIC, recognizes the rights that each user has to know, update, rectify and revoke their personal data from the project databases.
ARGE MUSIC, through this document, establishes the mandatory guidelines and policies that will guarantee the protection of the personal data of the holders, as well as the purpose of collecting the information, the rights of the holders, the area responsible for handling complaints and claims, and the procedures that must be exhausted to know, update, rectify and delete the information by the holders.
For the purposes of this policy, the following legal definitions must be taken into account:
1. Authorization: Prior, express and informed consent of the Holder to carry out the Processing of personal data.
2. Database: Organized set of personal data that is subject to Treatment.
3. Personal data: Any information linked to or that may be associated with one or more specific or determinable natural persons.
4. Responsible for the Treatment: Natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, carries out the Treatment of personal data on behalf of the Responsible for the Treatment. for 5. Responsible for the Treatment: Natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, decides on the database and / or the Treatment of the data.
6. Owner: Natural person whose personal data are subject to Treatment.
7. Treatment: Any operation or set of operations on personal data, such as the collection, storage, use, circulation or deletion.
IV. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
It is established that the person responsible for the processing of personal data is SIMÓN MEJÍA QUINTERO, representative of the ARGE MUSIC project, whose main address is the City of Medellín at the address: Transversal 32e # 74d-25, and web page
, email: email@example.com, and with information treatment policy available at: web page
V. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
This document applies to all personal databases that are in the possession of ARGE MUSIC, and will be applicable to personal data registered in any database that makes them susceptible to Treatment by ARGE MUSIC, with the limitations and restrictions that the law itself establishes, and provided that it is not public information.
ARGE MUSIC's personal data management policy will be governed by the following principles:
a) Principle of legality regarding data processing: The processing of personal data is regulated by national law and is a regulated activity that must be subject to what is established therein and the other provisions that develop it;
b) Principle of purpose: The Treatment must obey a legitimate purpose in accordance with the Constitution and the Law, which must be informed to the Holder;
c) Principle of freedom: Treatment can only be exercised with prior consent.or, expressly and informed by the Holder. Personal data may not be obtained or disclosed without prior authorization, or in the absence of a legal or judicial mandate that relieves consent;
d) Principle of truthfulness or quality: The information subject to Treatment must be truthful, complete, exact, updated, verifiable and understandable. Processing of partial, incomplete, fractional or misleading data is prohibited;
e) Principle of transparency: In the Treatment, the right of the Holder to obtain from the Treatment Manager or the Treatment Manager, at any time and without restrictions, information about the existence of data concerning him / her;
f) Principle of access and restricted circulation: The Treatment is subject to the limits that derive from the nature of the personal data, the provisions of the law and the Constitution. In this sense, the Treatment can only be done by persons authorized by the Holder and / or by the persons provided by law;
Personal data, except for public information, may not be available on the Internet or other means of dissemination or mass communication, unless access is technically controllable to provide restricted knowledge only to the Holders or authorized third parties in accordance with the law; g) Principle of security: The information subject to Treatment by the Person in Charge of Treatment or Person in Charge of Treatment, must be handled with the technical, human and administrative measures that are necessary to provide security to the records avoiding their adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access;
h) Principle of confidentiality: All persons who intervene in the Processing of personal data that are not public in nature are obliged to guarantee the reservation of the information, even after the end of their relationship with any of the tasks included in the Processing. , being able to only supply or communicate personal data when this corresponds to the development of the activities authorized in this law and in the terms of the same.
VII. NATURE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
This personal data treatment policy refers to the information that allows the owner to be identified or identifiable. This personal information includes, among others, and for the particular case of ARGE MUSIC, your name, company in which you work, medium to which you belong, identification number, telephone number, email address, city of residence, payment information , bank account number, among others.
Additionally, information may also be collected from different sources including, but not limited to, public databases and information from third parties to which you have given your permission to share information. This type of information that can be obtained from said sources includes, name, age, address, telephone number, position, city of residence, among others.
VIII. PURPOSE OF ARGE MUSIC WITH DATABASES
ARGE MUSIC is a project specialized in the composition of music for audiovisual media (film, television, and video games, among others); we are creators of emotions and senses, highlighting the best of our cultures. The project requires, for the development of its object and its relations with third parties, understood by these users, employees, suppliers, followers, creditors, among others, to constantly collect data for various purposes. In this understanding, users agree to supply the requested information for the following purposes:
• Maintain contact to inform you about services, sending newsletters, campaigns and content related to the activities carried out within its corporate purpose, in order to maintain a close and reliable link with each one.
• Create a user on the platform to purchase online services.
• Extend the information obtained in the terms of the habeas data law, to the companies with which it contracts the services of capture, storage and management of its previous databases the due authorizations obtained in that sense, understanding in any case that this authorization is given by accepting the collection and processing of data.
• Classify, order, separate the information provided by the owner of the data.
• Carry out research, compare, verify and validate the data obtained in due form with credit risk centers with which they have commercial relationships.
• Obtain, store, compile, exchange, update, collect, process, copy, fix, reproduce and / or dispose ofthe data or partial or total information of those holders who grant the due authorization in the terms required by the Law and in the formats that for each case deems appropriate, understanding in any case that this authorization is given when accepting the collection and treatment of the data.
• Send gifts, advertising material, merchandising, advertising articles.
• Carry out activities for administrative, commercial, promotional, informative, marketing and sales purposes.
• Search for a closer knowledge of all your followers, customers, suppliers, employees and related third parties.
• Prepare market studies, georeferencing activities and statistical studies.
• To comply with the legal obligations of information to the administrative entities, as well as to the competent authorities that require it. for • Register, for statistical, measurement, control and performance improvement purposes, the information regarding the actions carried out by its users; it includes and is not limited to visits to the website, music downloads and licenses purchases, time spent on them, the selected links, the search terms entered and any other action you take to connect to the website of ARGE MUSIC.
• Share with third parties who collaborate with the project and who, in order to fulfill their functions, must access the information to some extent, such as providers of online payment services, messaging, public and private entities, among others. On some occasions, personal information may be shared with related companies and / or with third-party associated companies to carry out the development of the object of the platform, information may also be shared if it is considered reasonably necessary to protect or protect any of its users or the public in general. With the exception of what is described above, the project will never reveal Personal Information to any third party for marketing and / or advertising purposes, unless you have given your express consent for such purposes, in any case it will be understood to be granted with the acceptance of the terms of this policy when registering on this website.
• Any other purpose that may result in the development of the relationship between ARGE MUSIC and the user Owner of personal data.
IX. INFORMATION SUPPLY
In relation to the provision of information by the owner, the following considerations should be taken into account:
1. SENSITIVE DATA
The owner has the right not to provide sensitive information requested by ARGE MUSIC, related, among others, to data about their racial or ethnic origin, data related to sexual life, health and biometric data, that is, those that allow the identification of a person by their physical, voice, movement features, such as: photos, fingerprints, signatures, etc., or data related to their religious or philosophical conviction, as well as political orientation.
ARGE MUSIC recommends that its users refrain from sending information of a sensitive nature that is not necessary for the professional relationship established.
The provision of personal data of minors is optional and must be done with the authorization of the minor's parents or legal representatives in writing.
X. DUTIES OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
As data controller, ARGE MUSIC has the following duties:
• Guarantee the holder, at all times, the full and effective exercise of the right to habeas data.
• Request and keep, under the conditions provided in Law 1581 of 2012, and its regulatory decrees, a copy of the respective authorization granted by the Owner.
• Designate an area that assumes the function of protection of personal data, which will process the requests of the holders.
• Insert in the database the legend 'claim in process' and the reason for it, within a term no longer than two business days after receipt of the complete claim, when this request is made by a holder.
• Refrain from circulating information that is being controversial by the owner and whose blocking has been ordered by the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce.
• Properly inform the owner about the purpose of the collection and the rights that assist him by virtue of the authorization granted.
• Keep the information under the necessary security conditions to prevent its adulteration, loss, consultation, unauthorized or fraudulent use or access.
• Guarantee that the information provided to the Treatment Manager is true, complete, exact, updated, verifiable and understandable.
• Adopt an internal manual of policies and procedures to guarantee adequate compliance with this law and especially, for the attention of queries and complaints.
• Update the information, communicating in a timely manner to the Person in Charge of Treatment, all the news regarding the data that you have previously provided and adopt the other necessary measures so that the information provided to it is kept up to date.
• Rectify the information when it is incorrect and communicate the pertinent to the Person in Charge of Treatment.
• Provide the Treatment Manager, as the case may be, only data whose Treatment is previously authorized in accordance with the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012.
• Require the Treatment Manager, at all times, to respect the security and privacy conditions of the owner's information.
• Process inquiries and claims formulated in the terms indicated in Law 1581 of 2012.
• Inform the Treatment Manager when certain information is under discussion by the owner, once the claim has been submitted and the respective procedure has not been completed.
• Inform at the request of the owner about the use given to his data.
• Inform the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce when there are violations of the security codes and there are risks in the administration of the information of the holders.
• Comply with the instructions and requirements issued by the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce.
• Insert in the database the legend 'information in judicial discussion' once notified by the competent authority about judicial processes related to the quality or details of personal data.
• Allow access to information only to authorized persons.
XI. RIGHTS OF THE INFORMATION HOLDER
Holders of personal data have the right to:
• Know, update and rectify personal data against ARGE MUSIC, or exercise the right against whoever has received the data as a result of the transfer thereof.
This right may be exercised, among others, against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned, misleading data, or those whose treatment is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized.
• Request proof of the authorization granted to ARGE MUSIC, except when expressly excepted as a requirement for Treatment.
• Be informed by ARGE MUSIC, or by the person in charge of the treatment, upon request, regarding the use that has been given to the personal data.
• Submit complaints to the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce for violations of the personal data protection regime.
• Revoke the authorization and / or request the deletion of personal data when the treatment does not respect the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees.
• Free access to personal data that have been subject to Treatment.
• Ask about the conservation and elimination times of the information, update the data.
The procedures for inquiries and claims that the owner must initiate according to their interest or need are defined below.
The area in charge within ARGE MUSIC to attend to inquiries and complaints is the Administrative Management Area Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The owner has the right to consult his personal information processed in the ARGE MUSIC database. For this he will have one of the following options:
File the query in writing to the email: email@example.com
File the query through the website of Website
When making your request for consultation, you must submit the following documents:
If it is the Holder: Attach a copy of the identity document (C.C., T.I., C.E. or passport).
If it is the successor in title: Identity document, civil registration of death of the Holder, document that proves the quality in which he acts and the number of the holder's identity document.
If it is a legal representative and / or attorney-in-fact: Valid identity document, power of attorney for theprocedure and the holder's identity document number.
The consultation will be attended within a maximum term of ten (10) business days from the filing date.
When it is not possible to attend the consultation within said term, you will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which the consultation will be attended, which in no case may exceed five (5) business days following the expiration of the first term. .
The owner may access his personal data free of charge and the requested information may be provided by any means, including electronic ones.
The owner has the right to request the update, rectification and deletion of personal information, as well as revoke the authorization granted to ARGE MUSIC. For this, they will have one of the following options:
File the claim in writing to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
File the claim through the Web page.
When making your claim request, the owner must submit the following documents:
If it is the Holder: Attach a copy of the identity document (C.C., T.I., C.E. or passport).
If it is the successor in title: Identity document, civil registration of death of the owner, document that proves the quality in which he acts and the number of the owner's identity document.
If it is a legal representative and / or attorney-in-fact: Valid identity document, power of attorney for the process and the number of the holder's identity document.
The request must indicate the intention to update, rectify or delete your personal information from the ARGE MUSIC databases, or revoke the authorization granted for the Processing of your personal data. Likewise, the request must be made clearly identifying his name, the number of his identity document and the contact information (telephone and an updated email).
If the application is incomplete, you will be required within five (5) business days of receiving it to correct the faults. After two (2) months from the date of the request, without the owner presenting the required information, it will be understood that he has withdrawn the claim.
Once the complete application is received, it will be included in the database, within a term not exceeding two (2) business days, the legend 'application in process' and the reason for it. This legend will be kept until the request is decided.
The maximum term to attend the request will be fifteen (15) business days from the day following the date of receipt. When it is not possible to meet the request within said term, you will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which the request will be attended, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first term. .
XIII. INFORMATION SECURITY
ARGE MUSIC has adopted reasonable security measures to protect the information of the holders and prevent unauthorized access to their data or any unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction thereof. Access to personal data is restricted with access and password privileges to those employees, contractors, representatives and agents of the project, in charge of data processing and who need to know the data in order to carry out their functions and develop the purpose of the project. < br>
ARGE MUSIC does not allow access to information by third parties under conditions other than those announced, with the exception of an express request from the owner of the data or legitimate persons, in accordance with national regulations.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, ARGE MUSIC will not be responsible for computer attacks and in general any action that has the objective of violating the security measures established for the protection of personal data and information other than these, contained in its computer equipment or in those contracted. with third parties.
ARGE MUSIC makes every effort to ensure that this website and all data collection and storage tools are secure, but it is necessary for the owner to refrain from: (i) creating accounts for other people without his authorization; (ii) share your username and password; (iii) allow access to your account by third parties; (iv) send information that is not strictly necessary for the purposes contemplated in this policy or from third parties without your authorizationn; (v) provide false, incorrect or outdated information.
ARGE MUSIC reserves, in the events contemplated by law and in its statutes and internal regulations, the power to maintain and catalog certain information that resides in its databases or databases, as confidential in accordance with current regulations, its statutes and regulations.
ARGE MUSIC will proceed, if applicable and in accordance with current regulations and regulations issued by the National Government for this purpose, to register its databases, before the National Registry of Databases (RNBD) which will be administered by the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce. The RNBD is the public directory of the databases subject to Treatment that operate in the country; and that it will be of free consultation for citizens, in accordance with the regulations issued by the National Government for this purpose.
XIV. VALIDITY PERIOD OF THE DATABASES AND THE POLICY
ARGE MUSIC databases will have a validity period that corresponds to the purpose for which their treatment was authorized or, failing that, fifty (50) years.
Additionally, this policy is in force as of August 15, 2019 and renders without effect the regulations or special manuals that may have been adopted by academic and / or administrative instances in ARGE MUSIC.
XV. MODIFICATION AND / OR UPDATING OF THE INFORMATION PROCESSING POLICY
ARGE MUSIC informs that any substantial change to this policy will be communicated in a timely manner to the owners of the data through the usual means of contact.